L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele
LONDON



Remember the movie Eat, Pray, Love when Elisabeth Gilbert (played by Julia Roberts) says she's having a relationship with her pizza? Well, this is actually THE restaurant and destination if you too feel for a slice of love.

At the opening back in February 2017 it took hours to even get in and with only two varieties on the menu (margherita and marinara, both seen above) this place witnessed about something special. If you ask me, it sure was. I had the double buffalo mozzarella and I'm telling you – I was just as mesmerized as Elisabeth. These pizzas are heavenly!

125 Stoke Newington Church St, Stoke Newington, London N16 0UH, England. 
+44 (0)20 7687 0009


Oh, and when you're in the neighborhood! 
There's a great designer consignment boutique, Strut, just a two minute walk away, well worth a visit. I'll show you what I brought to the fitting room in another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT