Moving Mind





While I'm counting the days to Stockholm I've been having a few things on my mind that I would love to bring in my load.


Maybe this t-shirt is spot on how a country side girl (read me) feel after a while in the hectic city?
'Give Me Some Space' T-shirt from DEDICATED.

My wallet is falling apart. This affordable cutie would be the perfect replacement for my cash and cards.
'Karri' Wallet from MARIMEKKO.

I've been smelling on this candle everytime I've seen it in a store. Its scent has always mesmerized me, but though this I never got down to buying it. I love how scents have such strong association to people, places and memories so I'm thinking this would be a great moving in present to myself as it would forever symbolize this little adventure of mine.
Scented Candle 'Crips Champagne' from VOLUSPA.

Spring aka sneaker season is soon around the corner and right now I feel for a chunkier model on my feet.
'Air Force 1 Upstep' from NIKE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT