rewardStyle Masterclass
Stockholm

The restaurant was so cozy, with a nice table setting.


We got the opportunity to check out some great pieces from River Island (who hosted the event). I fell in love with the turquoise sequin top and a black aviator jacket, which would both suit me perfect this autumn/winter.


 The event was held at Trattorian, a Tuscan restaurant located on Norr Mälarstrand. Here we were served some delicious canapés, a glass with buffalo mozzarella and smoked tomatoes and a lovely drink. So yummy! 


Before we all left we got a little present from River Island...



On Tuesday morning I flew down to Stockholm to attend rewardStyle Masterclass. For those not familiar with what they do, here's a short explanation:

rewardStyle is an invitation-only web-tool that helps bloggers and other style influencers to monetize their content. 

Easy explained – if you buy something I blog about I get a certain commission. So great, uh?

So, a few weeks ago I got invited to attend their Masterclass held in Stockholm. I've been part of this platform for quite some years now, but this was the first event I've been to. There was a lot to take in, but necessary things to know if you want to grown your business. 

A HUGE THANK YOU to rewardStyle for such an inspiring and informative night! I really learned a lot and feel so motivated to keep on doing what I love. 


Thank You and hope seeing you soon again! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT