Hunting In The Heat




Sunglasses  –  H&M  //  Knit, blazer & bag  –  Vintage/2nd hand  //  Trousers  –  FILIPPA K  //  Sneakers  –  ADIDAS.


¡Hola chicas! Monday again. How time flies, don't you think? Mondays are actually one of my favorite days. It feels like a fresh blank page and an opportunity to start all over again (with what ever that might be?). What's your favorite day? 

I just went through my Amsterdam folder and found this outfit that I forgot to show you. This is what I wore one day in town, when I was hunting around for designer second hand/vintage shops (my Amsterdam shopping guide is coming soon, stay tuned!). The weather was so amazing the whole time so this was almost too hot to wear. Comfy shoes are a must though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT