Thursday Thoughts





My beloved hydrangea has got competition. A few weeks ago I bought an azalea at the farmers' market; a big lovely thing with light pink flowers. The flowers looked so fine and fragile I honestly didn't give it many days, but sometimes you just can't resist. And to my surprise! It blooms and flourish like there was no tomorrow. It has certainly won my heart. Now I want more bouncy beauties like this.


Beate Karlsson. The Swedish girl who got a scholarship, moved to New York in 2014 to study Fashion Design at Parsons and recently dressed Emilia de Poret for Stockholm Fashion Week. Definitely a girl to follow. Can't wait until she comes out with her own collection! I mean, just look at that top... Such a dream!


Ok, let's face it – I think I've become a beauty junkie. Now I even put stuff under my eyes and before I head to bed I prep with more specialities. My current craving? The latest waterproof cleansing and anti-aging device from FOREO – Luna 2.


It's been a long time since I wore red lipstick. The classic color instantly gives you that va-va-voom feeling. Right know I'm curious to try the organic and natural lipstick from Kjaer Weis





No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT