Countdown



Wood Woop! Just booked a trip to this beautiful city. In 11 days I'm the one riding along the cozy cool streets of Amsterdam with the wind in my hair and a smile on my lips. One of my best friends is exhibit her work at a gallery in town and asked me to join. Of course I couldn't resist! This town is magical. 

Now I need YOUR help –
Hit me with your best Amsterdam tips! 

Come on! Sharing is caring. You all know my love for designer secondhand/consignment shops so – where should I go to find those sought-after designer pieces for a bargain? I'm in big need of a smaller shoulder bag. Finding a classic Chanel would be THE dream. And where is the fanciest place for great cocktails and some booty shaking? And all natural organic gelato? And everything else in between you suggest me to see and do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT