Fall Fashion:
Fishnet






Three is a trend, right? 

It all started with this picture I spotted at Styleby's Editor-in-chief Jonna Bergh's Instagram the other day. So spot on perfect with that little fishnet peekaboo I wanted to steel her outfit right away. Of course I couldn't so instead I kept my fishnet radar on and happened to come across these two other pictures – Italian style goddess Giorgia Tordini sporting a long sleeved fishnet top before Chanel's haute couture show back in July and the "Attitude" editorial in W magazine's september issue, styled by Giovanna Engelbert.






Madeline fishnet tights from WOLFORD  –  Fishnet stockings from PRETTY POLLY  –  Lace top fishnet hold ups from ANN SUMMERS  –  Supersize fishnet tights from TOPSHOP  –  Fishnet tights from ASOS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT