Marvelous Midsummer



So, it's been a while. Again. I really miss posting here, but I'm sad to tell you there aren't any time at the moment. I seriously don't barely even have time to eat, to take a shower and to act like a normal human being. I'm telling you, it's crazy. I'm a wreck right now. So wish this circus of hecticness soon will come to an end. I really miss this. 

Anyway. Thought I at least could share a few pictures from my Midsummer weekend. At least I got two well needed days off which I spent together with my lovely family. Lots of delicious summery food (Hello, look at that cake!) and a silent late night trip with the canoe. If you follow me at Instagram (@saemlstaint) you might have seen a short video already? If not, go follow me and watch it over there.

Hope your weekend has been lovely! 
Can't wait to be back here again. xx






Uma jumper from DAMSEL IN A DRESS  –  Long-sleeve sweater from MICHAEL KORS COLLECTION  –  Multicolor floral maxi skirt from CHOIES  –  Violet maxi skirt from CHICWISH  –  Carter embellished lace maxi skirt from ALICE+OLIVIA  –  Patent leather belt from GIAMBATTISTA VALLI  –  Patent bow belt from KATE SPADE NEW YORK  –  Black Anoushka sunglasses from TOM FORD  –  Halfmoon magic from LE SPECS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT