Barbara Bargain



Peacoat from BARBARA LEBEK.



One thing I've been missing for so long is a classic peacoat, the jacket that goes with almost anything. Can't say that I've been so eager looking for one though, but so the other day I came across this one. It just hanged there in front of me at my favorite second hand shop. It's slightly bigger than I wished for, but I think it'll look good when wearing a big knit underneath.




Wool, cashmere and angora coat from MARNI  –  Jane Daisy jacket from VERO MODA  –  Edith double breasted wool-blend coat from STELLA MCCARTNEY  –  Wool-blend peacoat from BURBERRY BRIT  –  Cashmere coat from BURBERRY PRORSUM  –  Dana Peacoat from FILIPPA K  –  Melton wool peacoat from JIL SANDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT