Yellow


If only I could snap my fingers and all this freaking snow would be gone... Feels like this winter has been going on forever, no joke.

So, talking about warmer days... Here's what I wore that day in Gibraltar. I'm so glad that I bought these pants as they are both classic, good-looking AND comfy at the same time. Not so often that happens to be completely honest. 

More over, it's Friday, I finished work for a couple of hours ago and soon I'm off to my parents house as my sister is here over the night. The Swedish Friday classic (tacos) is coming up! For some strange reason it's always delicious.


What are you up to this weekend? xx


Top, belt, bag & earrings  –  2nd hand/inherited  ::  Pants  –  GINA TRICOT  ::  Sandals  –  ATP ATELIER




Mallorie pleated stretch-crep top from DIANE VON FURSTENBERG  –  Yellow floral lace scallop hem crop top from NEW LOOK  –  Cropped crepe straight-leg pant from ALEXANDER MCQUEEN  –  Jersey crop flare trousers from RIVER ISLAND  –  Chain & leather belt with tassel from SAINT LAURENT  –  Astrid python slides from ATP ATELIER  –  Filigree earrings from CHANEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT