Perfect Pops




Shirt  –  Only  /  Jeans  –  Acne  /  The rest  –  2nd hand


I had almost forgot about my Pops, but now when wearing them I actually realize how great (and comfy) they are. Actually they feel like a wardrobe essential because they really go with everything. Personally I prefer wearing them with heels for a more feminine feeling, but surely they work just as good with flats on relaxed days too. I promise, this is definitely a fit well worth investing in!






Printed long shirt from ANTHONY VACCARELLO X VERSUS VERSACE  –  Black scarf print silky roll sleeve shirt from RIVER ISLAND  –  Pop Vintage boyfriend jeans from ACNE STUDIOS  –  James fringed elaphe clutch from KOTUR  –  Mini fringed suede bag from JJ WINTERS  –  Suede mules from MIU MIU  –  Two strap mule from NLY SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT