Friendly favorites



Those of you who follow me on Instagram (if not; go follow me @saemlstaint) might have seen this pic that I posted earlier today? Anyway, I just wanted to tips about these two products that I've been using for quite a while now. As you know I'm a fan of everything eco-friendly and things free from unnecessary crap (which sadly are in everything today...). Thankfully the "green" market is growing bigger and people have started to request healthy and sustainable alternatives. As I use to say – it doesn't have to be so complicated. The nature has everything we need and more besides, so please; stay away from harmful chemicals, not only for your own wellbeing, but for our dear Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT