BOOSTER BY BATISTE


I SO HAVE TO tell you about this amazing product (Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume) I've been using for a couple of weeks now. It really is a time saver for those days when you're in a hurry off somewhere or just don't have the energy to take a shower*. But nota bene, baby. It's so much more than just a plain dry shampoo! 

I have typical Scandinavian** hair*** which many times is really really hard to style. There aren't many volume boosting products that has made an impression on me, but I must say that this cute can really has something! My hair actually gets a thicker, kind of stiffer, feeling.

And the colour? Yes, it's white so if you, like me, have dark hair you have to work a little extra on rubbing it in just to make sure there are no white patches left. Otherwise there's a risk your hair will look a bit dusty... Except this little thing I must say it definitely is a great 2 in 1 product! Refreshing and volume boosting. The great smell is another bonus. Warmly recommended!

_____

* Don't we all have days like that?
** Soft, thin, flat, hate-it-and-always-will kind of hair.
*** And no, we're not all natural blondes...


I bought it at Åhléns for less than 100 swedish kronor. Ka-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT