The Blow-Dry Buddy
CHITIN SPRAY




I've never been a fan of having my hair out loose to be honest. I don't know why, but somehow I just feel much more comfortable and sharp when it's up. I know it's pretty boring most of the times, but sadly I suspect this might have affected the way I feel about my hair.. It really tears on you. The worst thing would be if anyone saw. Therefore it has always been very important to feel that I have control over it, if you see what I mean. Anyhow I try to be better and has now indulged myself with some new products. I imagine it might make the relation to my hair a bit better. A current favorite is this organic blow-dry lotion from LESS IS MORE. It makes my hair much thicker and oh so shiny! Now I just saw that they also have another volumizing spray, Angelroot, which sounds amazing as well. Might try that next time.


Chitin Spray  &  Angelroot Volume Spray from LESS IS MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT