La Doyenne Vintage
AMSTERDAM




While planning for our London trip and thinking about traveling in general I just saw that I have forgot to publish all posts about the vintage shops I visited in Amsterdam! It's scary how time flies... Can't believe it's over a year ago already! Amsterdam is such a lovely city that I hope to visit soon again. 


After reading so much about this little place I sure had to pay it a visit. 

First you have Van Nie Antiquairs, an antique shop with the most decorative and luxurious pieces. Think huge handpainted jars in blue white porcelain and big baroque mirrors. To shop here you need and even bigger wallet, but having a look and to be inspired is always free. 

Downstairs you'll find one of the most luxurious vintage boutiques in Amsterdam, La Doyenne Vintage. This is a paradise for those who love some real designer classics and haute couture. A vintage Chanel bag, a Hermès scarf or that little black dress – it's all there, handpicked and in perfect condition, waiting to be loved again. This hidden gem oozes of French elegance and chicness with its warm and flawless interior decor. The owner, Evelyne, was very friendly and she played so great music I had to ask for the artist. This place is a MUST!


Keizersgracht 600 sous, 1017 EP Amsterdam, The Netherlands
+31 (0)6 512 790 87

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words! This makes my day!
    Evelyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Evelyne. Your words makes me happy too! And I saw your post on Facebook - wow! So sweet of you! It was a real pleasure to visit your boutique. I will be back when in Amsterdam again :) Take care and have a lovely weekend! Emma xx

      Delete

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT