Spirit Animal
ALLIGATOR


'Crocodile Eating Ballerina', Helmut Newton, 1983.

"... for the same reason that careers will be difficult to choose - Alligators don't want to make mistakes... " ... those born under this sign are likely to have trouble finding the perfect career fit. That's because there are two distinct sides to Alligators - that which wants others to be proud and impressed by their achievements and the which wants to explore the deeper mysteries of the world." ... "The most important life lesson for an Alligator is to find a balance between all the different sides of life."



So, maybe it's not so strange why I have these feelings a little now and then. I just found out that my Spirit Animal is the Alligator so now all this makes sense. Though it's a bit exhausting (as it's all still the same) it's kind of a relief to know that I'm not just completely nuts feeling this way. It's just something I'm born into and have to make the best out of instead. Wish me luck! x

What Spirit Animal are you? Find out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT