Searching For New
SKIN CARE




My facial cleanser and its fellows are running out. Though they served me well I'm excited to try out some new products. First of all (as you know by now), they have to be natural and organic. So, after a few weeks of research (yes, I have a tendency of being a bit too geeky now and then...) I kept coming back to this brand – EARTH TU FACE. Their philosophy is spot on what I personally believe in:

"Never putting on your skin what you would not put in your mouth."

With that, and many more believes, these products actually feel very interesting.

Anyone out there who has any experience? Yay or nay? Would love to hear your reviews so please let me know before I place an order! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT