Passion For Pink



Hello Monday! Is it just me loving this first day of the week? It always makes me feel so excited and full of energy, ready to tackle both work and my to-do list.

This week I'm getting that thumb out and finally order these two lip thingies from ILIA. I really love a classic red lip and doesn't want to comprise on the quality, which in my case means natural and non toxic ingredients. This brand does live up to my standards so I'm looking forward to try them out.

 And speaking of trying out... Ok, sorry for the silly choice of words now, but can you imagine my shock when my bf (even more silly that it was him of everyone) who told me there was a new YSL mascara out! The Shock, it's called and apparently it's said to be even better(!) than the original The Shocking. Love its black and rosé pink packaging and can't wait to try this one either. Guess it's the first time I'm happy I'm running out of mascara, haha.

Loved by women all over for his iconic perfumes, Narciso Rodriguez just recently launched a new perfume to his sought-after collection – Fleur Musc and as the name tells, I predict this can be a real joy for the nose!

Oh, and pink in general... I've fallen completely in love with this color. Somehow it makes me so happy. It's even so serious that I've been considering painting a few walls in this color! And scrolling through the style star Linn Eklund's Instagram feed makes my heart skip even further. Check out to see yourself. Time will tell if I'm brave enough to buy that bucket...



No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT