On My Mind
BLACK




So, Cyber Week is finally here and we're counting down... First out is Black Friday the 25th of November. With this as an inspiration I thought I should make a collage with different trends and pieces I have in mind at the moment, all in black suitable enough.



THE DOWN JACKET
Like mentioned, this is the it-jacket of the season. This perfect looking style you find at MANGO. I was lucky to find an over-sized one second hand, on the men's section, last year. I will style it with THESE pants and/or with a wide patent belt around the waist.


THE STATEMENT RING
I really love the idea of signature jewelry. That piece you never take off, that has been your true friend for years and years. I myself have this gold ring around my left middle finger. It used to be my mum's and it has been there for over three years now. Though I really feel for a one in a bigger size, a real statement piece, to wear for more festive occasions or just on those days when you feel a little extra something. This silver onyx ring from SOPHIE BUHAI would look stunning around my finger.


THE LUSCIOUS LASHES
Eyes To Kill Excess from GIORGIO ARMANI... Well, I let the name speak for itself.


THE BLING BLING EARRING
If I had to pick one type of jewelry it would certainly be earrings. These knocker earrings from RIVER ISLAND also have that dark romance feeling and would look great paired with a simple black top.


THE CHOKER NECKLACE
Already in January we spotted them on the runway as well as the red carpet. It has taken a while for the high-street stores to jump on the trend, but now we can find them more or less everywhere. I would go for a simple choker in black velvet, like this one from ASOS.


THE SIGNATURE SCENT
To endure the chilly months ahead of us I prefer to spritz on more heavy perfumes with warm, deep and spicy tones. Described as luxurious, sensual and timeless you can't go wrong with this scent from TOM FORD, perfectly packed in an art-deco inspired bottle which adds even more glamour to it.


THE POM POM BEANIE
Some days you really have to unless you don't want a brain freeze. I've seriously been wearing the same dull one the last two years now, one that I found second hand for like 10 SEK. So, I guess it's about time I invest in a new. To cheer this quite boring buy up a little I would go for a black pom pom style, preferably in a cashmere mix. This one from YVES SALOMON would be the dream.


THE VELVET PANT
This season it's all about luxury dark romancefor sure, and what suits better than a pair of velvet pants this time of the year? Personally I love velvet and how it gives your look a posh feeling. A true classic that is always a winner for Christmas with all its feasts and parties. These are a real catch from H&M.


THE ONE-SHOULDER TOP
Like you might remember, I love everything simple that has a twist. Classics that have that little extra something. This asymmetric top from ROLAND MOURET is to die for!


THE PATENT PIECE
I guess no one has missed it? Patent-leather is everywhere this season. If you don't dare going all in on a pair of pants in the must-have material, why not let your shoes stand for the shine instead?


THE SCENTED CANDLE
One of the best things with winter? To light up all the darkness with lots of cozy candles. A quiet night at home is my favorite. If you want to splurge a little extra you go for this masterpiece from FORNASETTI.


THE BIGGER BAG
Whether it's the computer for work or your workout clothes to the gym, this tote from LITTLE LIFFNER is large enough to fit all your necessities in whilst being good looking too. Those silver ring handles are enough reasons to crave it.


THE GO-TO GLOVES
Numerous are the times when I have been torturing my pretty little fingers in the cold due to the lack of appropriate gloves. These classic black suede gloves from RIVER ISLAND would prevent more freezing fingers in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT