Exhibition Night






Blazer  –  MANGO  //  Bag  –  from Egypt  //  Earrings, fur stole & bracelet  –  Vintage/2nd hand  //  Heels  –  MANOLO BLAHNIK.


Here are a few more pics of what I was wearing to Nina's vernissage. When others were sliding around in comfy sneakers, I strut around in 11 centimeters Manolos... Well, I guess you can't always be a chameleon. On the other hand, you should always be yourself, right? I love to dress up a little extra a little now and then, and especially for rare occasions like this. I'm so proud of my friend, showing here amazing art in such a cool gallery. You owned it, babe! xx 






Double-breasted basketweave cotton blazer from BALMAIN  –  Marionne blazer from CLUB MONACO  –  Short dress from DIANE VON FURSTENBERG  –  Endless Rose sleeveless velvet minidress from HOUSE OF FRASER  –  Faux fur stole from SHRIMPS  –  Tippet faux-fur scarf from HELEN MOORE  –  Rhinestone bracelet from ANNE KLEIN  –  Brown python cross body mini bag from GHIBLI  –  Winged victory chain flap from KENNETH COLE REACTION  –  Suwny sandals from MANOLO BLAHNIK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT