Healing Honey



Aaaa... Aa.. Aaatjooo! 

Those who are familiar with this know what I mean. The nose is running and the eyes are itching. 

Spring is around the corner and so is the pollen season. Blooming trees and green grass by all means (of course we've missed it!), but unfortunately this period can be a real pain in the a-s to some of us, me included. As the au natural lady I am I won't go near any pills, drops or anything pharmaceutical what so ever. 

My remedy? HONEY. 

Pure raw local honey, a teaspoon a day (starting a few months before everything starts to burst and bloom), and I can enjoy the spring breeze, without a single little sneeze! So amazing. Like I use to say - nature has everything we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT