Night Out





 Dress – 2nd hand  ::  Heels – Zara (old collection)  ::    Bag – bought in Egypt 


So sorry for the bad pictures above. These were the only ones I managed to get before my camera ran out of battery. It's from last Friday night, just before we went to see a local band playing some music.

Anyway. I'm back. Back in foggy, rainy, dark, gray, cold Sweden again... As you can hear I'm not so eager about it. I could have stayed in Spain for so much longer.

Tell me, why is it that the last night is always the most fantastic? Had such a great night resuscitating my Español with new made friends, drinking beer and dancing bachata until 05:30 in the morning. Wished it never would have ended.




Ruffled guipure lace mini dress from DKNY  –  Lace crop top midi pencil dress from ASOS  –  Marina tasseled cord belt from LANVIN  –  Tiera suede and metallic leather sandals from JIMMY CHOO  –  Lip2Cheek lipstick 'Beloved' from RMS BEAUTY  –  Small zip front snakeskin shoulder bag from TOM FORD  –  Snakeskin shoulder bag from LANVIN  –  Creme snake print shoulder handbag from RIVER ISLAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT