"If you can't eat it,
don't put it on your skin"



Latest issue of STYLEBY and a sneak peek of our new coffee table. Yes, indeed, but then we have that pink tube (my facial cleanser) in the middle of the picture. It's nearly finished so today I've spent hours(!) looking for a new regimen for my pretty little face. Right now I'm in a period when I feel for some luxury and to really pamper myself a little extra.

I've read about it before and had almost forgot its name, but luckily I found it again – DR. ALKAITIS. This skin care line is really one of a kind. The products are all 100% natural and raw, hand crafted and made with the finest selection of organically grown plants, herbs, fruits and seeds. I'm so curious to try them out so I seriously think I will place an order this week. Because I'm worth it, right?





DR. ALKAITIS Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser  –  DR. ALKAITIS Organic Replenishing Serum  –  DR. ALKAITIS Organic Day Creme  –  WELEDA Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT