Dear Santa




Only two days to go now... 
Wouldn't mind these things (and more stuff, stay tuned!) wrapped up under the Christmas tree.



For years I've been looking for a peacoat. To me, this is a classic that goes with almost everything, year after year. Actually I have one hanging in my closet (with gold buttons, just what I want!), but it's two-three sizes big... If I was a rich b-tch I wouldn't hesitate on this Steppe wool-blend peacoat from ALTUZARRA.


I'm so excited over 2015... And those who know me are familiar with my thing for making lists, planning and be organized. Could it be a better place to write things down than in a SMYTHSON 2015 Soho Diary? Such a fresh color too.


Red lips... Well, what's not to like? People should need to wear it more often though. As I'm very aware of ingredients and don't want any bad stuff either into or onto my body you can imagine my happiness when I heard about this brand. RMS BEAUTY Lip2Cheek in the perfect red "Beloved" to suit any skin one.  


This season I haven't manage to find those perfect ankle boots. Well, except the everyday ones, remember? I also feel for a pair with a higher stiletto heel. You know those days when you want to dress up a bit and feel a little fancy. These ALAÏA Fold-over suede ankle boots would suit me perfectly.


What's on your list?









No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT