Sorry Chanel




… but I was first! Kind of.

Two years ago, a sunny day in July, I made this necklace out of a paint bucket handle and some random pearls. Later on one night I went on playing and created some stuff that easily could've been taken for being part of Sophie Bille Brahe's (currently hyped) pearl collection. Not as exclusive material vise, but the designs were many times almost identical.

And this ain't the first time things like this happen.

When I was around twelve and my biggest dream was to become an interior designer I sketched a table. While browsing through a magazine many months later it's suddenly in front of me, signed Zaha Hadid...


I just can't help but feeling a bit astonished every time this strange thing happen to me. A forthcoming nose or just coincidences, however it's a bit funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT