SUPER SUNDAY


// T-shirt - Gina Tricot // The rest - 2nd hand //


I have a new crush; these jeans. I've literally been living in them lately! Don't ask about the brand. Haven't got the clue. I even think they are kid size. Anyhow, little me don't care cause they really are like a second skin. Soft, thin and so stretchy. And talking about jeans... I made a new investment today! Couldn't resist and why should you, really? I believe you need to treat yourself a little now and then. 

So, except crushes and investments I've had a great day hanging out with my family, celebrating mum (Happy Mother's day!) and strolling around in the sunny town.  


How was your Sunday, love? xx




Like my outfit? VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT