CHAMELEON



// Fur - mum's (vintage) // Bag - bought in Egypt // The rest - 2nd hand //


It's so hard getting good pictures this time of the year. First of all, everything is white which makes the camera (at least my crappy one..) go loco and second thing it never really gets light enough. Anyway, after some fixing and trixing in Photoshop, I finally emerged from the darkness. YEY! 

BTW! Thought I should ask you, and I really expecting some answers on this one, ok? What would YOU like to see/read about over here? Would love to get some feedback since you are pretty many checking this place out. Raise your voice, babes! Quit the shyness. Hit me with your heart's desires! xxx


Happy weekend, lovely!


Like my outfit? VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT