LAST OUTFIT OF 2012


As you can tell I just love to decorate!

My baby boy Teo also joined the party // We sent away balloons

Beautiful fireworks!



BRING IN THE NEW! But first I have to show you in what outfit I welcomed 2013 in. Last outfit of 2012! For weeks I had this idea of making a skirt like this one, but quite soon I realized it wasn't that piece of cake. So, still stuck with that long thing in my head I had to come up with something else. What I did? Folded down a dress and there I had my skirt. Well, almost. THAT'S a piece of cake! Thanks mum! xx

Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve and that 2013 will be fabulous. All the best!


// Shirt - 2nd hand // Dress (worn as a skirt) - mum's old Millenium(!) dress //


Like my outfit? VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT