SAEMLSTAINT FOR CHARITY
-
SHOP MY CLOSET






SOME DAYS I honestly hate everything that has to do with fashion. All the consumption, superficiality and the never ending hard competition. What's the meaning? For who do we do it? Ego boosting? Trademark improvement? Ask yourself. 

The answer (and ultimatum) my heart gave me, when I decided to be a part of this crazy carousel, was that I had to do something significant. It needed to have a depth and a meaning. Something that spurs me to continue what I'm doing everyday. Otherwise, what's the point doing it?


With this vision of mine I hope to inspire you to also take a look at the life you are living. 

Listen to your heart. What is it telling you? 



Finally my project is up and running! 
Wanna take part?



(more stuff will be up this week and continuous)


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT