LOOSE LEATHER


YES, WE'RE ALL FAMILIAR with leather pants. A pair of skinny pretty low-rise ones, right? This is the picture that pops up for most of us. Think again, baby! 
Now it's time to update that preconceived little image and welcome a new wide fit to your wardrobe. 

Personally, I still prefer the skinny model. More versatile in some way. Though I can't resist myself from thinking that there's something appealing with giving a such thick stiff material as leather the task to move and act like a flexible one. I predict that this wide trend, which has a interesting silhouette, will stand for a while so there's definitely a model to invest in. Fortunately, I save the money and thank my mum for being a few sizes bigger than me! Actually I was trying her leather pants on a few months ago, at that moment not quite ready to this new fit. Not that I didn't feel comfy wearing them, kinda cool actually, but I just couldn't find a suitable day or occasion to wear them. Time has come to dust those loose ones off. 
Stay tuned and I'm gonna rock those pants!


pics via style.com, edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT