THE SAUNA WONDER




SOME DAYS I GO absolutely mad on my skin! And trust me. I've tried most of the shit to make it look better.. 
without any remarkable improvements. Finally I decided to stop trying. 
Maybe my skin needed a break from all those cleansers, toners, exfoliators and god knows what? 
It took a while to realize that I've actually had the solution here, in my home, all the time! 
Quite unexpected maybe, but I'm talking about THE SAUNA. My skin turns soft as a baby's! 
Goodbye blemishes (at least for a while..). If you haven't tried it out you definitely should. 
So refreshing. I'm taking one tonight!

Tell me - do you have any super skin secrets? 
Please share so we all can walk around with smooth baby faces! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT