Less is More

@saemlstaint on Instagram


The summer and heat finally found us. It's gazing hot outside (and everywhere else), but I'm definitely not complaining. For someone (read me) who tend to freeze for about 300 days a year this is heaven! 

Today me and my parents went out on a little boat trip. We stopped by at a beach, had some lunch and just enjoyed life at its fullest. I'm very careful to use sunscreen, preferably one with high SPF since I don't want to get burned, but mostly to protect my skin. As I'm also very strict with the ingredients I decided to go for this sun oil from Eco Cosmetics

Actually I bought it last summer, but got some left. Never really felt I tried it out properly enough, but I'm telling you - it's so much better than I remembered! I have always had a hard time getting a tan, but this is seriously booster in a bottle. I'm gonna place a new order straight away cause this oil is magical. The only cons is the small size and pretty high price, but.. as long as it's pure (only 6 ingredients!) it's kind of worth it, I think. If you happen to find anything purer, please let me know. 


Safe sunbathing, people! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT